+Re:retrospective to kick off Scrum roll-out

  • Danny Kovatch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2008

      I second a motion Sarath.

      In my intro course, I am doing a retrospective every half day (3 days course)

      This way I gain the same idea that Scrum promotes, immediate visibility on the things that went well and the things I want to change.

      This also gives the student the understanding of the importance of doing it so "frequently"

      Danko

      --
      Danny Kovatch
      Certified SCRUM master & Practitioner