Scrum Meetup in Singapore - Thursday Jan 3, 6-8pm

  • Pete Deemer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2008
      Just a quick reminder, we're doing an informal Scrum Meetup tomorrow,
      Thursday January 3, 6-8pm. It's an opportunity to connect with other
      members of the Singapore Scrum community over drinks and satay.
      People curious about Scrum are welcome to join! Location is
      the Newton Food Center, at Newton Circus. Please RSVP to
      singapore_meetup@... or text 8198-4875 for full details.
      Hosted by Pete Deemer and Bas Vodde, CSTs.