Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Sprint Backlog

  • Ardaini
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 29, 2007
      http://www.scrumalliance.org/articles/39-glossary-of-scrum-terms

      On Dec 24, 2007 4:31 PM, Andre Simones < scrumdevelopment@...> wrote:

      The sprint backlog is composed of the user stories, features,
      (whatever) on the product backlog of highest value that have been
      committed to for that sprint, PLUS the individual tasks (usually 16
      hours or less) that are necessary to complete each story. This is
      owned by the team. It's also what we use to track time remaining to
      create the burndown chart.

      Andre

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "Rob Park"