Re: [scrumdevelopment] Separate support and dev teams (was: How to balance new feature requests vs. support for old versions of products?)

  • Sarath Kummamuru
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 28, 2007
      This has been a common experience with many teams where we had a separate "Support Team" obviously stress levels are higher, there is a feeling of always being in fire fighting mode. So we found integrating both the new feature and support work into a single product backlog and having the same team work on both based on the prioritization of the product owner worked well on a lot of teams that i have coached.

      sarath.

      On Dec 28, 2007 4:17 PM, George Dinwiddie <lists@...> wrote:

      Quinton wrote:
      > We have a "Support Team"
      [snip]
      > By the way, no one at the company wants to be on this team.
      >
      > We have other teams that work on new features.

      How's that working for you?

      - George