Madhurani Thakur/NYC/NorthAmerica/MCKINSEY-EXTERNAL is out of the office.

  • Madhurani_Thakur@external.mckinsey.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2007
      I will be out of the office starting 12/29/2007 and will not return until
      01/07/2008.

      information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to
      receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy,
      disclose or take any action based on this message or any
      information herein. If you have received this message in
      error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail
      and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.