Scrum Meetup in Bangkok, Thailand - Friday Dec 28

  • Pete Deemer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2007
      Just a quick reminder, we're doing an informal Scrum Meetup tomorrow,
      Friday December 28, 4-6pm. It's an opportunity to connect with other
      members of the Bangkok Scrum community, over drinks by the river.
      People curious about Scrum are welcome to join! Location is
      Charoenkorn Road near Thaksin Bridge, please RSVP to
      bangkok_meetup@... or call 0816676908 for full details.