Re: [scrumdevelopment] Newbie Questions

  • A.S. Rawat
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 25, 2007
      Thanks, George.

      On 12/24/07, George Dinwiddie <lists@...> wrote:

      A.S. Rawat wrote:
      > Thanks for clarifying the first part. It is correct to expect second
      > part - PO providing documentation such as stories / scenarios for dev team?

      The Product Owner should provide what is necessary for communicating the
      stories to the development team. I would not assume that doing so
      involves documentation, however. I find things work much better when
      the Product Owner and the Dev. Team are working together with constant
      conversations. So much gets lost or misinterpreted when communicating
      through written documents.

      - George