Successful Saturday chores with Scrum!

  • Alan Dayley
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2007
      Or, at least, some of Scrum.

      I thought I'd try some Scrum principles at home! We did a "Chore
      Sprint" to get the house cleaned for a party.

      I setup a team board on the dining room wall. As we progressed, I took
      photos of the team board state.

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/alandd/sets/72157603489198181/

      The first photo of the set has the basic explanation of how we worked
      it. We got all the chores done in about 2 hours with very little
      argument or distraction. It was a great Saturday!

      Alan