Re: [scrumdevelopment] Has anyone used a training company for ScrumMasters called 3Back...?

  • Don Gray
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2007
      Training for what?

      But that asked, I know Doug Shimp. I haven't attended any of his
      training but wouldn't hesitate to go if the class description
      addressed the training I was looking for.

      --
      Don (336)374-7591

      I believe that we form our own lives, that we create our own reality and
      that every thing works out for the best. I know I drive some people crazy
      with what seems to be ridiculous optimism, but it has always worked for me.
      Jim Henson