REMINDER: the Agile-ANN yahoo group

  • Joseph Little
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2007
      Hi,

      There is a relatively new group called Agile-ANN, where we hope to
      draw a large crowd interested in Agile Announcements.

      The hope is that real discussion groups will receive...fewer...announcements.

      The announcements can be about almost anything:
      * courses
      * jobs or gigs that are open
      * new or existing groups
      * group meetings
      * services offered
      * etc.

      And any discussion of such announcements.

      These will be announcements for any flavor of lean or
      agile. Including Lean/Agile that is oriented toward software dev and
      toward more business implementations.

      Scope is worldwide.

      Hope this helps. Hope everyone joins...I think you'll find some of
      these announcements useful.

      Regards, Joe