Re: [scrumdevelopment] Cross-product and/or matrix sprints

  • mike.dwyer1@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2007
      Yes you can reduce the total hours committed to a sprint (plan C)
      Or you can create a. Task in each plan that covers this (plan B). Or you can ask the people requesting this work to show up and be product owners for these tasks and to work with the other product owners to prioritize the work. (Plan A)
      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T