Re: [scrumdevelopment] bi ... or uni?

  • Phlip
    Message 1 of 27 , Feb 14, 2004
      Doug Swartz wrote:

      > Phlip wrote:
      >
      > > Workplace diversity requires us to allow folks who
      > > don't "believe in" bicameralism, ....
      >
      > Some of us in Nebraska, various Canadian provinces,
      > and 50
      > some democratic nations around the world, take issue
      > with your
      > blatant anti-unicameral bias. Our "uni's" are just
      > as capable
      > of passing stupid legislation at the speed of a
      > glacier, as
      > your "bi's"! But, we only have to pay one
      > legislator, instead
      > of two.

      <ponderously>
      And that was how, in early 2004, the
      beginnings of a schism appeared in the
      previously solid mailing list,
      ScrumDevelopment...
      </ponderously>

      > The moderators of this esteemed list should take
      > note of your
      > predilection to promote mono-culture and consider
      > banning your
      > deviant opinions from the list.

      Hey - my coffee is shade-grown, pal!

      > ;-)
      > Doug Swartz
      > daswartz@...

      ( http://eatthestate.org/05-22/FairTradeCoffee.htm for
      those who didn't catch that last one... )

      =====
      Phlip

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html