Preparation for Ken Schwaber's Class

  • Ruth Pennoyer
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 14, 2004
      Good Morning All:

      I signed up yesterday and will be taking Ken's class in a week. I have the
      material he sent.

      Any tips on approaching the material while I'm preparing?
      Any special focus areas?
      Any special thought patterns?

      Other advice?

      Nice to join the group,
      Ruth Pennoyer
      973-325-7592
      pennoyer@...
    • Bryan zarnett
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 15, 2004
        Take the material and start examining based on your current project or
        organization. See how Scrum might work in your organization. Design a
        series of questions to complement your thoughts or questions on how to
        use Scrum (or how not to use it) in your organization.

        In the methodology PDF Ken has included a lot of key concepts and ideas
        so it is important to clearly read this document.

        The most important thing I can stress is - prepare some questions about
        how Scrum can be used in your current environment. It gives you an
        excellent footing for the rest of the course.

        Cheers,
        Bryan
      • Ruth Pennoyer
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 15, 2004