A new book on the market ?

  • Pierre Bourbonnais
    Message 1 of 39 , Feb 12, 2004
      I think it will be a best seller among us :-)

      Pierre Bourbonnais
      SCRUM Master, Product Development
      Recruit
      soft
      T. 418.524.5665 x. 212
      F. 418.524.8899
      E.
      pbourbonnais@...
      www.recruitsoft.com

      Staffing management solutions for the real world. Worldwide.
      This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient named in the original email to which this message was attached. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please return this email to the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.

      Ce courriel et toute annexe jointe peut contenir des renseignements confidentiels, particuliers ou protégés pour l’usage exclusif du destinataire du message original. Toute révision, copie ou distribution du présent courriel ou de ses annexes par autrui est formellement interdite. Si vous n’êtes pas le destinataire prévu, veuillez retourner immédiatement le courriel à l’expéditeur et effacer définitivement l’original, les copies et les annexes.

    • Ayerst, Tom
      Message 39 of 39 , Feb 16, 2004
        Message
        I rather liked "turning radius".

        If your headlights cannot illuminate that far out you either have to:
        a) get out the car and check whats ahead then drive forward a little
        b) spend a lot of time backing up
        c) just drive blind and hope you don't crash

        Once your headlights get a bit more powerfull you can start driving all the time, albeit slowly.  As your headlights improve you can go faster, then the reaction time bit kicks in.

        I think its an excellent analogy.

        Cheers

        Tom