TeamSystem Functionality

  • Tilfried Weissenberger
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2007

      Hi,

      I wonder wether the source-code for the aggregation of sprint workitem hours left into the product backlog is available, or someone could make some enhancements to ease use.

      Here are the things I noticed:

      1.       Prod. Backlogs and sprint backlogs can be in different sprints?! This should be synched – at least for all active sprint backlog-items

      2.       The state of the prod backlog should change with the states of all sprint backlogs

      Other things I have added to the WITs which I missed.

      1.       Kalendar-week of intended implementation of a sprint-backlog item

      2.       Upon marking a WI complete, it should be assigned to the creator

      3.       And the time-remaining should be set to ZERO

      Who is maintaining the code hooking into TFS events and is there access to it?

      Best regards, Tilli