I wonder wether the source-code for the aggregation of sprint workitem hours left into the product backlog is available, or someone could make some enhancements to ease use.
Here are the things I noticed:
1. Prod. Backlogs and sprint backlogs can be in different sprints?! This should be synched – at least for all active sprint backlog-items
2. The state of the prod backlog should change with the states of all sprint backlogs
Other things I have added to the WITs which I missed.
1. Kalendar-week of intended implementation of a sprint-backlog item
2. Upon marking a WI complete, it should be assigned to the creator
3. And the time-remaining should be set to ZERO
Who is maintaining the code hooking into TFS events and is there access to it?
Best regards, Tilli