scrum tools or software

  • Abhinav Chaturvedi
    Message 1 of 34 , Nov 3, 2007
      Hello All

      Are they any free software tools available to manage the scrum process

      regards
      Aby
    • rhythmstar
      Message 34 of 34 , Nov 4, 2007
        FWIW, I think many modern software tools suffer from advanced
        featuritis, in the same way that MS Word does. 80 percent of the
        users never need more than 20 percent of the features. To me, that
        indicates that these instances of electronic tools are bad, not that
        electronic tools are categorically bad. We tend to use a lot of tools
        developed in-house, many of them having gone unchanged for years.

        If it ain't broke... :-)

        BH