Re: What is "just enough" design and architecture?

  • Alan Shalloway
    Message 1 of 18 , Nov 2, 2007
      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "unmesh_joshi"
      <unmeshjoshi@...> wrote:
      > > If people are interested, I can point to some places where more
      > > information is available on this.
      > I will be interested, can you point me to good resources on this?

      Thanks for asking. I was afraid I'd be accused of spamming the group
      if I let people know of our reseources. But, since you've asked,
      it's not spam.

      If you go to our resources page:
      http://www.netobjectives.com/resources
      and then click on Design Patterns on the left and look for
      Commonality Variability Analysis streamzine and The Analysis Matrix
      Streamzine.

      These two together discuss a powerful technique of doing domain
      analysis that I always like to do in iteration 0. As you will see,
      there are many different streamzines and webinars out there (as well
      as articles) for people to look at. You do have to register, but we
      will only hit you about once a month with information about new
      articles, streamzines, webinars.

      Alan Shalloway
      CEO, Net Objectives