Re: [scrumdevelopment] London Scrum Gathering - open session Thursday

  • Mike Vizdos
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
      Hi all,

      I did a short write-up on this topic after having a similar discussion with Ken... you may find it enlightening....

      (This was part 2 in a three part series from earlier this year).

      Thank you,

      - Mike Vizdos

       Contact Information

                Web:      www.implementingscrum.com
                                www.michaelvizdos.com

      On Nov 1, 2007, at 8:36 PM, hutfamily05 wrote:

      It's not too late to register to attend the London Scrum Gathering,
      14-16 November 2007.

      Programme and registration information is available at
      www.scrumgathering.org.

      A bonus session has been added on Thursday evening for those who are
      registered and interested CSMs in London.

      Ken Schwaber will present a three-hour session entitled "Scrum
      Update." Ken will offer tips for CSMs on how to keep Scrum Scrum, and
      prevent the iterative, incremental death march from happening to you
      and your organization.

      Gathering attendees can attend this bonus session held Thursday
      evening from 19:00-22:00 at the Dexter House at no charge.

      Bring your colleagues! Non-registered CSMs are also invited to attend
      for an entrance fee of £30, collected at the door.

      Questions? Contact scrumgathering@scrumalliance.org.