Agile Development Consultant and Coach Opportunity

  • jennifershedd
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2007
      Rally Software Development (www.rallydev.com) located in Boulder, CO
      is a dynamic, growing company that provides software-driven
      enterprises with the knowledge, coaching and tooling needed to succeed
      with Agile development practices.

      Due to our success, we are seeking an experienced and motivated Agile
      Development Consultant and Coach. An ideal candidate would have
      experience and interest in extending skills in the following areas.

      Qualifications:
      • Coaching Agile project teams - bringing experience with methods such
      as Scrum, XP, Lean, FDD, DSDM, or Crystal.
      • Consulting background a huge plus– you will be working with multiple
      clients through on site collaboration and remote support.
      • Experience leading consulting engagements.
      • Training experience – we develop our own collateral in close
      partnership with leading experts in the agile community and deliver
      training to customer teams.
      • Solution selling experience.
      • Experience in leading technical teams - coaching, teaching and
      guiding people in the various roles in a project driven organization.
      • Facilitation skills in leading planning meetings, reviews, and
      retrospectives.
      • Excellent presentation skills - we value and encourage public
      speaking engagements and expect that you're comfortable talking to
      teams from engineering level upwards.
      • Strong knowledge and passion about Agile principles and practices –
      we expect that you have a solid grounding and we will support you
      extending your knowledge through challenging work, investment in
      training, and constant association with our Agile experts.
      • Willingness to travel 50%– we're a company that is expanding within
      the US and beyond.
      • 7 years or more experience in technology/software organizations.
      • Certified ScrumMaster (Practitioner or Trainer), Certified
      Facilitator, or equivalent are all plusses.

      Locations:, Boulder (our home) preferred, but Atlanta, Boston,
      Chicago, Dallas, New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco/San Jose
      would be strongly considered (other locations potentially negotiable
      for strong applicants)

      Culture: At Rally, we value teamwork, an ability to meet commitments,
      skill, and a successful track record. Our company is comprised of
      people who are passionate about the software industry and the success
      that implementing Agile Development practices can bring our clients.
      We are looking for those who share our passion and the desire to work
      with the best and brightest.

      In our Professional Services organization we actively encourage
      personal growth through speaking engagements and participation in
      agile committees. Our Coaches have been key-note speakers, organizers
      of agile conferences and authors of articles and whitepapers.

      We offer excellent compensation for proven performers, stock options
      and generous benefits with an exceptional opportunity to grow. If you
      are interested in being considered or would simply like more
      information about what it's like to work here at Rally, one of our
      coaches would be happy to discuss the possibilities. Please email
      jobs@....