Re: Scrum Trainer for Philadelphia Area?

  • Tobias Mayer
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2007
      Hi Brian,

      Are you looking to train 10-20 people as Scrum Masters because you plan to start 10-20 Scrum teams?   Or are you looking to train these people to become team members of  Scrum teams?

      A little more information about your intent would, I think, help people to propose suitable training.  As it stands, it is unclear what problem you are trying to solve by training these 10-20 people.

      Thanks.

      Tobias
      http://agilethinking.net