SV: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Agile for ERP implementation

  • Martin Jul - Ative
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2007
      Hi Archana,

      Gerard Meszaros and Janice Aston presented an experience report on doing agile development on an ERP-project at Agile 2007 this year. They used many of the XP-practises. They found the tooling inadequate but rated the overall experience as much better than doing it the waterfall way.

      You can find their presentation here:

      http://www.agile2007.org/index.php?page=sub/&id=434

      Best regards,
      Martin