Re: [scrumdevelopment] Scrum Trainers in Philadelphia Area?

  • Chris Markiewicz
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2007
      Brian,

      Check out the scrumalliance.org site they have training in the Philadelphia area. Not sure about on-site training but you can contact them through the site and find out. I had my training through them and it was very good.

      Chris

      Brian Maguire <maguireb@...> wrote:
      I am investigating contracting some Scrum training and would like to know what Scrum trainers are available and interested in training in the Philadelphia area on site at our company.  I would like to train a group of people(approx 10-20) to be Scrum Masters.  I am interested in hosting the site and opening the training attendance to others if the trainer is interested.  If not closed training is fine as well.

      Feel free to contact me individually maguireb@gmail. com Please send your credentials along with your interest and ideas.

      Brian

      http://mail.yahoo.com