Who is going to Scrum Gathering in London?

  • Pierre Mengal
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 24, 2007
      Hi,

      Wondering who is going to attend to the Scrum Gathering in the list.

      If you attend, in which hotel will you check in ?

      http://www.scrumalliance.org/pages/59/

      Hope to see a lot of you there.

      Pierre

    • Emiliano Heyns
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 24, 2007
        On 10/24/07, Pierre Mengal <pierre@...> wrote:
        Hi,

        Wondering who is going to attend to the Scrum Gathering in the list.

        Me and my manager will.

        If you attend, in which hotel will you check in ?

        We're staying at the City View Hotel.

        Emile

      • Jeff Heinen
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 24, 2007

          I am likely  going, however I haven’t booked a hotel yet.

          -Jeff H.

          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 24, 2007
            I'm likely going too but live just outside London so will be "commuting" daily.

            Mark

            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 24, 2007
              --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "Pierre Mengal" <pierre@...>
              wrote:

              > Hi,
              >
              > Wondering who is going to attend to the Scrum Gathering in the list.
              >
              > If you attend, in which hotel will you check in ?

              Pierre,

              I'll be there. Staying in cheap area (Kings Cross), since I have to
              travel far and pay using South African Rands!

              Looking foward to meeting lots of you :-).

              -ph
            • Pierre Mengal
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 25, 2007
                I have a lot of difficulties to find a decent hotel that has available rooms. So any advices regarding this will be helpful ;)

                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 25, 2007
                  On 10/25/07, Pierre Mengal <pierre@...> wrote:
                  I have a lot of difficulties to find a decent hotel that has available rooms. So any advices regarding this will be helpful ;)

                  Depends on what you call decent, of course, but the City View Hotel has rooms available. I've booked through www.travelstay.com. City View is a nice walk or a short tube ride to the conference location.

                  Emile
                • Pierre Mengal

                    Message 9 of 9 , Oct 25, 2007
                      On 10/25/07, Pierre Mengal <pierre@...> wrote:
                      Decent is anything except a palace ;)

                      If you don't consider a palace decent, you don't want the City View Hotel ;)

                      Emile