RE: [scrumdevelopment] Review - The Knowledge-Creating Company

  • Esther Derby
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2004
      Bill --

      Thanks for posting your review and discussion -- very helpful.

      This tracks with what I've seen happen with Retrospectives. The basic
      unit of improvement is the team.

      The retrospective is the container for the discussions that externalize
      tacit knowledge and create hypotheses that are tested in the next
      iteration.

      This sort of discussion happens outside retrospectives, obviously, and a
      retrospective makes it intentional.

      Esther

      Esther Derby
      Esther Derby Associates, Inc.
      Writer, Consultant, Facilitator:  Insights you can use...
      612-724-8114 voice; 612-724-8115 fax
      Weblog: www.estherderby.com/weblog/blogger.html

      Mark your calendar for the next AYE Conference: November 2004.
      I'll add details as they become available.
      www.ayeconference.com