ScrumMaster.xla

  • w6rabbit
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 6, 2004
      I found the chart OCX, but the link to
      ScrumOnline, which appears to have had the
      XLA, has been overrun by Rugby wannabes.

      Any other links for it?

      Thanks,
      Brad.
    • Adrián Lasso
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 9, 2004
        Hi,

        I am new and I would like to know where can I get the
        ScrumMaster.xla.

        Thanks a lot in advance.

        Adrian Lasso
      • Bryan zarnett
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 9, 2004
          The Excel spreadsheet also known as the Scrum Application is available
          to Certified Scrum Masters from the Scrum Alliance
          (www.scrumalliance.org). A Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is an
          individual who has taken the Scrum Certification course or is
          recognized by a Level/2 Scrum Master. There is a variation of the
          spreadsheet available in the archives of the message board. Sorry, but
          I don't remember the specific e-mail.

          Cheers,
          Bryan

          On Feb 9, 2004, at 10:27 AM, Adrián Lasso wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > I am new and I would like to know where can I get the
          > ScrumMaster.xla.
          >

          > Thanks a lot in advance.
          >
          > Adrian Lasso

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          > Service.

        • Dean Goodmanson
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 9, 2004
            File attachments are no longer suppported in Yahoo
            message archives.

            It's not in the Files section of the Yahoo Group.

            --- Bryan zarnett <bzarnett@...> wrote:
            > The Excel spreadsheet also known as the Scrum
            > Application is available
            > to Certified Scrum Masters from the Scrum Alliance
            > (www.scrumalliance.org). A Certified Scrum Master
            > (CSM) is an
            > individual who has taken the Scrum Certification
            > course or is
            > recognized by a Level/2 Scrum Master. There is a
            > variation of the
            > spreadsheet available in the archives of the message
            > board. Sorry, but
            > I don't remember the specific e-mail.
            >
            > Cheers,
            > Bryan
            >

            > On Feb 9, 2004, at 10:27 AM, Adri�n Lasso wrote:
            >
            > > Hi,
            > >
            > > I am new and I would like to know where can I get
            > the
            > > ScrumMaster.xla.
            > >

            > > Thanks a lot in advance.
            > >
            > > Adrian Lasso

            http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
          • Ken Schwaber
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 9, 2004
              Available at no charge to certified scrummasters.