call for participants

  • David Vitoria
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2004
      Hi, SCRUM Group:

      I'm Msc. student at BTH, Ronneby, Sweden and I'm writing my
      thesis about XP and/or SCRUM and TickIT 5.0. How are they related
      each other?

      I would like to make a survey to companies that are working
      in XP or SCRUM about, that's why I'm calling for
      participants, because I do not know which are the companies
      that are working in that area in the world.

      Br,
      David V. Délano.