500-hour limit on Scrum Excel tool charting

  • clinton_chau
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2004
      Hi all,

      I'll be attending the certification course later this month, but have
      begun to try and apply Scrum to an ongoing project I am managing.

      I'd like to make use of the Excel add-in that Ken Schwaber provided,
      but have run into a problem. We are at the beginning of a sprint,
      and the total estimated effort of the sprint is 808 hours. The
      burndown "main" chart seems to be able to handle only around 500
      hours.

      Does anyone know of a way to work around this?

      Thanks,
      Clinton