Scrum Gathering 2004, Vienna Sightseeing

  • Boris Gloger
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2004
      Dear Friends,

      I just want to update you about our Sightseeing Programm we will offer
      around the Scrum Gathering 2004 in Vienna.

      At the sightseeing programm we will try to show you the nice views of
      vienna. The traditional coffee house, a visit of one of the famous
      heurigen , the clubbing scene of vienna, the famous museums, and the
      palace of Schoenbrunn. You will be impressed by Viennas beautiful
      buildings, its coffee culture, its music scene and of course its
      history.

      You will find Details at:

      http://gathering.scrumalliance.org/tour.html

      Hotel recommendations and many more informations about the Gathering
      you will find during the next weeks at:

      http://gathering.scrumalliance.org

      I am looking forward to see you.

      Boris

      btw - in case you have any questions regarding the Scrum Gathering: do
      not hesitate to contact me at bgloger@...

      The Scrum Gathering 2004 in Vienna, Austria
      http://gathering.scrumalliance.org
      Boris Gloger