Scrum Gathering 2004 CfP Reminder

  • Joseph Pelrine
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2004
      Hi folks!

      I just wanted to remind you that the deadline for proposals for the Scrum Gathering is this weekend. We have some interesting submissions already, but we want and need more. A lot of you have something important to say; well, here's your chance to say it. It's a family gathering, so c'mon - be a pig and not a chicken!

      Cheers

      --
      Joseph Pelrine [ | ]
      MetaProg GmbH

      "If you don't live on the edge, you're taking up too much space" -
      Doug Robinson