RE: [scrumdevelopment] Re: What constitutes a "task" in Scrum

  • Mike Cohn
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 26, 2004
      I've had good luck using XP's idea of "user stories" for my product backlog.
      User stories offer the advantage of being written to be much more tangible
      to the Product Owner. When stories are moved to the sprint backlog we create
      the appropriate tasks for them.

      For information on this approach see http://www.userstories.com/download.php
      and look at Chapter 15, "Using Stories with Scrum."

      --Mike