Proposed UK Scrum Support Group - Fall gathering

  • Mike Sutton
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2007
      Just keeping this topic in the limelight...

      I'm proposing a UK scrum support group to meet up and be formed at the
      Fall gathering.

      (Support in the title is deliberate)

      as well as have philosophical discussions on hypothetical scenarios,
      we will strive to develop a network of active CSMS/CSPOs to mentor
      each other and help to problem solve each other's particular issues.

      share knowledge and opportunities
      contribute to the overall development of scrum as an agile method

      augment the ongoing communities (yahoo, scrum alliance) with a more
      physical , closer knit and regional focused community.

      we can discuss logistics closer to the time.

      mike
      csm. certified.certifiable.
    • Kane Mar
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2007
        --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Sutton"
        <mike.sutton@...> wrote:

        > Just keeping this topic in the limelight...
        >

        > I'm proposing a UK scrum support group to meet up and be formed at the
        > Fall gathering.
        >
        > (Support in the title is deliberate)

        I'll be at the Scrum Gathering in London, and if you're interested I'd
        be happy to discuss my experience with the SeattleScrum group ... what
        we've done well, what we could improve upon, what difficulties we've
        had etc.

        Best regards,
        Kane
        B: http://www.SeattleScrum.org