Reminder : Dont miss the "Learn about Agile Scrum in Boston, MA (Free)..."

  • MBourque
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2007
      Dont miss the "Learn about Agile Scrum in Boston, MA
      (Free)..." October 3, 2007 6:30pm Cambridge.

      <http://www.bostonphp.org/component/option,com_gigcal/task,details/gigca\
      > l_gigs_id,32/Itemid,42/>
      >
      > Where:
      >
      > IBM/Lotus Building
      > 1 Rogers Street
      > Cambridge, MA
      >
      > Take the Green Line to Lechmere, the IBM/Lotus facility is next to the
      > Cambridge side Galleria at the Cheesecake Factory end. Plenty of
      > parking (not free though).
      >
      > Google Map

      <http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=+1+Rogers+Street,+Camb\

      ridge,+MA&sll=42.365148,-71.104352&sspn=0.004106,0.007714&ie=UTF8&ll=42.\