Unusual ScrumMaster Class in Santa Cruz

  • Ken Schwaber
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 23, 2004
      On March 25 and 26, the certified ScrumMaster course will be somewhat
      different. This Certified ScrumMaster class will be held in the Chaminade
      conference resort in Santa Cruz, California. I'm trying this type of setting
      to get focused time that is more difficult in cities or in hotels. Since
      this is a trial, the only cost to attendees other than the regular
      registration fee of $600 is the room cost of $159 per night. All food and
      meals are included in the registration fee.

      I think this will be fun, so I wanted everyone to know about it so they can
      consider coming as well as let their friends know. Santa Cruz in the winter
      for $159 per day, and getting to talk about Scrum! Life is good.

      Ken Schwaber
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 23, 2004
        On Friday, January 23, 2004, at 9:36:26 AM, Ken Schwaber wrote:

        > On March 25 and 26, the certified ScrumMaster course will be somewhat
        > different. This Certified ScrumMaster class will be held in the Chaminade
        > conference resort in Santa Cruz, California. I'm trying this type of setting
        > to get focused time that is more difficult in cities or in hotels. Since
        > this is a trial, the only cost to attendees other than the regular
        > registration fee of $600 is the room cost of $159 per night. All food and
        > meals are included in the registration fee.

        > I think this will be fun, so I wanted everyone to know about it so they can
        > consider coming as well as let their friends know. Santa Cruz in the winter
        > for $159 per day, and getting to talk about Scrum! Life is good.

        This sounds like fun. Do you think I have any chance of passing the course?

        Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself.
        (I am large, I contain multitudes.) --Walt Whitman