Scotland Only : Agile and Theory of Constraints

  • Clarke Ching
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2004
      Hi,

      Do you live in Scotland (or like Hagis and have a generous travel budget)?

      If so then the Agile-Scotland group meets monthly in Edinburgh with the odd
      special event thrown in for good luck - recently we've had Mary Poppendieck
      and Martin Fowler speak, and all-things-being-equal David Anderson will be
      talking to us later this year.

      I've cross-posted this note to Theory of Constraints (TOC) and Agile groups
      since I'll be talking, at our next meeting on February 2nd, about the
      synergy between both.

      Send me a note, take a peek at www.agilescotland.com or join our yahoo group

      Clarke Ching
      Scotland