Atlanta Scrum Study Group

  • Michael D. Ivey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2004
      Hi folks. This is to announce the formation of the Atlanta Scrum Study
      Group. We'll have an organizational meeting on Wednesday, February 4th
      from 7:00 - 9:00 PM at the New Horizons Learning Center in Tucker and
      will probably meet every 4 weeks after that.

      See http://atlanta.scrums.org for additional information as it becomes
      available, and a link to our mailing list.

      Please forward this to anyone in the Atlanta metro area who may be
      interested. All are welcome to attend, no fees or membership oaths
      required.

      Email me with any questions. Thanks, and hope to see some of you there.

      - Michael

      --
      Michael D. Ivey, Senior Partner | mdi@...
      Ivey & Brown, Inc. | http://www.iveyandbrown.com