[ANN] Nashville Agile Users Group Meeting Monday, September 17, 2007 6:00 pm

  • joe_dickason
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2007
      This is a meeting reminder for Monday's NAUG get together.

      We'll have an informal discussion of mock objects with more of a open
      space format - speaking about how we use mocks in .Net and Java.
      Maybe a dose of using mocks with Ruby to boot. Anyone who wants to
      contribute to the discussion is welcome to.

      Our meeting will be at our usual location at Qualifacts.
      http://agilenashville.googlegroups.com/web/QSILocation.gif