[OT] We made it to slashdot

  • Hubert Smits
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2004
      Word on Scrum is spreading and has now reached the twilight zone of development/hacking of SlashDot:

      | Agile Software Development with Scrum                              |
      | from the moistened-bint-lobbing-scimitars dept.                    |
      | posted by timothy on Tuesday January 06, @12:55 (programming)      |

      http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/01/05/1712222                |

      bucketman writes "Saw this book at Chapter's and bought it and read it
      straight away. I've been kind of sitting on it for a month or two because
      my reaction to this book was so strong that I kind of wanted to see if
      time would mellow it. Well, it hasn't and I'm ready to post now. Note
      that this book has already been [0]reviewed on Slashdot once, but I've
      decided to send in my review anyway, as it presents more detail as well
      as an alternate point of view and might be of interest." Read on below
      for bucketman's take on the book (and the methodology).

      This story continues at:

      Discuss this story at:
      http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=04/01/05/1712222

      Links:
      0.
      http://books.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/02/17/1841217&tid=156

      -- Hubert

      The content of this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender. Any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail or any attachments thereto, in whole or part, without permission is strictly prohibited.