unanswered questions

  • Michael James
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2007
      I'm curious what people think Scrum says regarding how many
      angels can stand on the head of a pin. I have searched the
      Scrum literature and the Agile Manifesto, and found nothing
      conclusive on this topic.

      However, I found a Peanuts cartoon where Lucy says "three if
      they're fat, and six if they're skinny." This seems to jibe with
      the Lean principle of reducing waste. However, the pin itself
      may be unshipped inventory, which is also a kind of waste.

      Anyway, how does this fit with Scrum?

      --mj