It is with a heavy heart....

  • Mike Vizdos
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2007
      ... that I announce the death of Brian Lyons, someone who has contributed much on this list and has been active in the agile community.

      You can start reading more about the details here:

      We have suffered a severe blow in the agile community and he will be sorely missed.

      Thank you,

      - Mike Vizdos
        Vizdos Enterprises, LLC

       Contact Information