  • je@pfa.dk
    Message 1 of 28 , Dec 16, 2003
      If one in two Scrum Masters have the same positive experince of Scrum
      as I do, it should not be long.
      It is positive to see how Scrum Mastering classes are increasing
      rapidly.
      Dare I hope somone has time to organize a Scrum conferance in 2004?
      Jens

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "Ken Schwaber"