Re: [scrumdevelopment] RE: scrum vision retrospective - naming emotions

  • acockburn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 28 , Dec 15, 2003
      In a message dated 12/15/2003 3:26:06 PM Mountain Standard Time, derby@... writes:

      I'm having a little trouble envisioning limiting the number of emotion
      word choices in a check-in.
      ---> I did, too ... you have to try it to see it work

      Alistair Cockburn

    • je@pfa.dk
      Message 2 of 28 , Dec 16, 2003
        If one in two Scrum Masters have the same positive experince of Scrum
        as I do, it should not be long.
        It is positive to see how Scrum Mastering classes are increasing
        rapidly.
        Dare I hope somone has time to organize a Scrum conferance in 2004?
        Jens

        --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "Ken Schwaber"