  • Ken Schwaber
    Message 1 of 28 , Dec 15, 2003
      Message
      I recently read "The Tipping Point" by Boris Gladwell and wonder what and when is the tipping point for agile methods and scrum project management? When will we have achieved the critical mass so that PMI teachings are "out of date" and "out of style"?

      Ken
    • acockburn@aol.com
      Message 2 of 28 , Dec 15, 2003
        In a message dated 12/15/2003 3:26:06 PM Mountain Standard Time, derby@... writes:

        I'm having a little trouble envisioning limiting the number of emotion
        word choices in a check-in.
        ---> I did, too ... you have to try it to see it work

        Alistair Cockburn

      • je@pfa.dk
        Message 3 of 28 , Dec 16, 2003
          If one in two Scrum Masters have the same positive experince of Scrum
          as I do, it should not be long.
          It is positive to see how Scrum Mastering classes are increasing
          rapidly.
          Dare I hope somone has time to organize a Scrum conferance in 2004?
          Jens

          --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "Ken Schwaber"