Re: [scrumdevelopment] Evaluating: How scrum fits our team ? Requesting Suggestions

  • Sarat Kumar Swain
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2007
      Thank you Leonard for your answer. The manager is worried about the chaos that might happen in a global level sprint meeting.

      His points are,

      1> Teams are working on different areas of the product and they are not concerned about the the tasks that doesn't belong to them(or they are not involved with). The sprint meeting would be boring , according to him, and is not useful.

      2> How much detail the backlog items should be  ? Other teams are not interested to know the detail level task planning. He is concerned.

      3> How much time do you spend on sprint meeting ? What is the cycle ?

      How do you approach these concerns ? I am looking forward to hear from you. It seems to me that I could use a lot from your experience.

      regards
      Sarat