Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re:Agile 2007 Retrospective

  • Mark Levison
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 30, 2007

      > I would happily facilitate it, however I do not think it is smart to
      > have several calls.
      >
      > As long as you do not have too many people from New Zealand or Australia
      > joining you can actually put people from Europe, Asia and the US on a
      > common timeslot. The amount of communication you loose by having more
      > than one call is just disproportional to the gains you get from
      > convinincing someone to get up at 5am for this (I know I would)
      >
      > I hope that helps :)

      I completely agree. However there are two reasons my Global Crossing
      acct is limited to 20 callers.

      Not everyone is available at the same time so I was prepared to offer
      two (three if demand required) sessions to get more people. If we only
      need one call all the better.

      Mark
      Does Scrum Work? Hell Yes!!! Why?
      http://www.notesfromatooluser.com/2007/06/does-scrum-work.html
      Aperture vs. Lightroom - best comparisons
      http://www.notesfromatooluser.com/2007/02/aperture_vs_lig.html
      Customer Retention Department - Vonage Customer Service Sucks
      http://www.notesfromatooluser.com/2007/06/customer_retent.html