Team-based IT Organization

  • chri5le0n
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2007
      Has anyone had experience with successfully taking the self-directed
      work team (SDWT) concept into other areas of the IT organization, like
      the help desk/support group, infrastructure, or database management?

      My group is currently experiencing excellent results from a team-based
      approach using Scrum/XP, and I wonder if others have structured IT
      groups other than software development into SDWTs.

      Thank you,

      Chris Leon