Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Shu Ha Ri

  • Ilja Preuss
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 27, 2007
      Michael James wrote:
      > --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "Shane Schulte" <shanepschulte@...> wrote:
      >> I wonder if there is opportunity to create separate forums for scrum
      >> development? Categorized by Beginner and Advanced discussions and topics.
      >>

      > I'd vote against splintering this too much. Mastery, even at "advanced" levels,
      > often comes from better skill at applying the basics.

      And better skill at applying (and understanding) the basics to some
      amount comes from playing with them, trying variations, incorporating
      other incluences and adapting to local context. Which, as I understood
      Ken in the past, is outside the scope of this list, because it could
      confuse the beginners.

      Cheers, Ilja