student need help - SCRUM raports

  • bernard bis
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2003
      Hi,

       Im am a student of last semester at the Institute of Computer Science , of
       the University of Mining and Metallurgy in Cracow in Poland.
       I witte thesis with title "SCRUM in the used to produce Software
       products".
       I would like my thesis proof that organization started with SCRUM on the
       begining succeed in developing products and
       also that in every instance, the organization was logjammed, unable to produce
       shippable products, SCRUM broke the logjam and began incremental product delivery.

       Sa, I'am writnig to ask for sam dates, raports, link or articles that
       could show that.

       I would be greatful for your help.

       Bernard Bis.

      Do you Yahoo!?