Re: [scrumdevelopment] Risk Management and Coordination across large project portfolios

  • matt gelbwaks
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 21, 2007
      Mark,

         First, I would ask how your are defining risk and second I would ask what you mean by handling them.
         With some insite into these two questions you may find that the problem trivializes itself with a stongly managed Scrum organization and an Agile PMO that enforces both good practices and active introspection into the teams progresses.