IMPORTANT NOTE for attendees of Agile2007

  • Deborah Hartmann
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2007
      As some of you know, there was trouble with the hotel's email server... it bounced a lot of email. I kept running into people saying "Did you get that thing I sent you?" "Uh, no..."

      As a result, I have already received two notes from various services asking me to confirm my email address, since they've temporarily de-activated my account due to multiple bounces!

      NOTE that Yahoogroups doesn't seem to send this notification until you try to send to the group! So, if you're a lurker, you might want to go and check the list of email addresses on your Yahoo account... one or more may be marked "bouncing" in red... which would explain how your inbox got so tidy!

      I had a great time - maybe it's BECAUSE my phone and email didn't work? lol
      deb

      --

      Deborah Hartmann
      Agile Process Coach