Search For A Scrum Master

  • John Cadwallader
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2007
      I am a recruiter in the Boston area and have a client in need of a Scrum Master. This well funded start-up which develops network acceleration software is just now moving to the Agile development methodology and is planning its first sprint for September. They are located in Burlington, MA and are anxious to find someone. If anyone in the scrumdevelopment group is interested please contact me at johncadwallader@... or at 978-464-0479. My name if John Cadwallader with the Francis Watson Group.

      Building a website is a piece of cake.